Introduction: 5 Back-to-School Tech Tips To Be Prepared For Anything
This article aims to help parents and students with some tech tips that can make life easier for them during the school year. The following are five back-to-school tech tips that can help you be prepared for anything.
1. Buy a Laptop Bag with a Built-in Battery
Laptop bags with built-in batteries are a great way to keep your laptop charged and protected. They also make it easier for you to carry a laptop with you when you’re on the go.
2. Get Amazon Prime Student Membership
Amazon Prime Student memberships are free for students and allow them to enjoy free 2-day shipping on all eligible items.
Amazon Prime Student memberships are available to college students, high school students, and full-time faculty members. Amazon offers a variety of benefits for student members including discounts on textbooks and other items.
3. Use Google Calendar on Your Mobile Phone
Google Calendar is a calendar app that allows you to organize your life and make the most of your time by syncing with Google services.
This article will show you how to use Google Calendar on your mobile phone.
Google Calendar is a calendar app that allows you to organize your life and make the most of your time by syncing with Google services. It can be used on any device, including desktop computers, smartphones, tablets or even smartwatches. With this app, you can manage events and share them with other people in real-time or send them via email. You can also set reminders for events so they don’t slip through the cracks!
The goal of this guide is to help you learn how to use Google Calendar on an iPhone or iPad device.
4. Create an Online Spreadsheet for Tracking Your Spending
If you want to start tracking your spending and make sure that you are spending your money wisely, then creating an excel spreadsheet is the best way to do it.
The benefits of using an excel spreadsheet to track your spending are:
– You can easily track how much money you spend on each category.
– You can easily see how much money you have left at the end of the month or year.
– It is easy to export the data into a spreadsheet for further analysis.
5. Create a Home Screen Setup
The home screen setup is a tool that parents use to design the layout of their kids’ screens. This can be used to limit the time their kids spend on social media and other distracting apps.
A home screen setup for kids is easy to create with a few simple steps. All you need is a computer, an internet connection, and some creativity.
Creating a home screen setup can help parents in several ways:
– It helps them monitor what their children are doing online.
– It keeps them in control of the content their children are exposed to by limiting what they see on the internet and what apps they use.
Conclusion: Tech Tips to Save Time & Money Back-to-School
In this article, I have listed out some tech tips that can save you time and money back-to-school. I hope this helps you to get your school year off to a good start.