Who Wants Some Yummy Chicken Wings!?
Do you love chicken wings? Have you ever tried making them at home? If you haven’t, then this is the time to try it out! Did you know that there are different types of chicken wings? There are hot wings, honey BBQ wings, and even buffalo wings. These are all delicious, but if you want to make sure that your chicken wing recipe tastes amazing, then this is the perfect recipe for you.
Here is some quick and simple recipe that takes only 30 minutes to cook.
1. Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wings
Buffalo Sauce Ingredients:
- 2 cups Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
- 2/3 cup chili sauce
- 2/3 cups hot water
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Two bay leaves
- Two cloves garlic
- Mix all ingredients—heat sauce in the microwave at high power for about 30 seconds to one minute.
- Use as needed. You can also use this in dips like buffalo chicken dip.
Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
- One dozen chicken wings
- Two eggs
- 1/8 cup milk
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/8 cup chopped chives
- 1/8 cup Frank’s RedHot sauce
- 1/8 cup ranch dressing
- Cut chicken wings into serving size pieces. Beat eggs in a shallow dish, and put breadcrumbs in another shallow dish. Dip each wing in egg, then breadcrumb mixture, and then back in egg. Repeat the process two more times.
- Heat griddle surface to medium-high. Cook chicken wings in batches for 7 to 9 minutes per batch, turning once, until crisp and cooked through.
2. Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Wings (any flavor!)
- 1/8 cup flour.
- 1/8 cup cornstarch.
- 1/8 cup whole wheat pastry flour.
- 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- One egg.
- One tablespoon water.
- One pound boneless, skinless chicken wings.
- Cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a shallow dish. Dip each piece of chicken first in flour mixture, then egg washes, and finally again in flour mixture.
- Spray a wire rack with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange coated chicken on the frame—Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Turn chicken over; bake an additional 15 to 18 minutes or until done.
3. Hill Country Smoked Chicken Wings with Texas Ranch Dressing
- One package of frozen chicken wings.
- Texas ranch dressing.
- Thaw chicken wings according to package directions. In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken wings, sauce, and ranch dressing.
- Toss well to ensure that all parts are covered. Serve immediately. To make the sauce, place mayonnaise, ranch seasoning, and ketchup in a food processor; pulse several times to blend.
- If desired, add more or less of any ingredient to achieve the desired consistency.
4. Dry-Rubbed Chicken Wings With Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place chicken wings in a large resealable plastic bag, seal it tightly, and shake to coat evenly. Remove chicken from bag, shaking off excess marinade.
- Roast the chicken for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown, occasionally basting with reserved marinade. Serve warm with barbecue sauce.
- Barbecue sauce is best made fresh, but you can substitute store-bought if necessary. To make your own, mix 1 cup ketchup, two tablespoons of brown sugar, three teaspoons of cider vinegar, and ½ teaspoon liquid smoke in a small pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Cool before using. Makes about one ¼ cup. If you want to experiment with different flavors, try adding these: ½ cup of honey mustard, ¼ cup of chili powder, two tablespoons of smoked paprika, and one teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
5. Limoncello-Marinated Chicken Wings with Pepperoni Sauce
- Two pounds boneless, skinless organic chicken thighs or chicken wings.
- Three lemons.
- Four cloves garlic, minced.
- ¾ cup olive oil.
- Ten slices pepperoni.
- ½ cup white wine vinegar.
- ½ cup lemon juice.
- ¼ cup chopped basil.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Chicken stock as needed.
- Bread crumbs.
- Pepperoni sauce.
- Place chicken wings in a glass container. Pour in enough lemon juice so that the chicken is completely submerged. Cover the container and refrigerate for 12 hours or overnight. Drain the chicken and discard the lemon juice.
- Discard the lemon halves. Puree the garlic, olive oil, pepperoni, basil, and lemon zest in a blender. Add this paste to the chicken and the remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for at least two hours and up to one week.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator thirty minutes before serving time. Heat a grill to medium-high. Using tongs, remove chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade. Grill the chicken wings for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package instructions.
- When done, drain and set aside. Serve chicken on top of pasta drizzled with some of the leftover marinades. Top with pepperoni sauce.
6. Grilled Chicken Wings with Vinegar and Chives
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken wings.
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil.
- Six cloves garlic, finely chopped.
- One tablespoon Dijon mustard.
- One teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- 1/4 teaspoon hot paprika.
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano.
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds.
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds.
- 1/4 cup chives, thinly sliced.
- Combine all ingredients except the chicken in a bowl; whisk well. Put chicken in a shallow dish or resealable plastic bag and pour dressing over chicken. Let stand for 15 minutes. Heat an outdoor gas or charcoal grill to high.
- Transfer chicken to grill rack; let grill 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Turn chicken; brush again with dressing. Cook 10 more minutes or until juices run clear when pierced with the tip of a knife. Garnish with chives.
7. Smokin’ Sweet Chicken Wings with Cherry Barbecue Glaze Recipe
- 2lbs. Boneless Skinless Organic Chicken Wings.
- 2cups Cherry Barbecue Sauce.
- 1cup Water.
- 1tablespoon Liquid Smoke.
- 1teaspoon Salt.
- Dash Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- 2Lemon Wedges.
- Put all ingredients into a large Ziploc bag, seal it tightly and shake vigorously to combine; they marinate evenly.
- Place the sealed bag into a Pyrex baking dish and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. This will help dry out the wings. Remove the branches from the oven and serve immediately.
Cherry Barbecue Sauce Ingredients:
- 1can Cherry Tomatoes.
- One can of Tomato Paste.
- 3/4cups Brown Sugar.
- 1/4cup Hot Sauce.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce.
- 1/2teaspoon Garlic Powder.
- 1teaspoon Onion Powder.
- 1teaspoons Chili Powder.
- 1teaspoon Cayenne Pepper.
- 1/8 teaspoon Celery Seeds.
- 1/8 teaspoon Fennel Seeds.
- Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl. Store in an airtight jar.
The name “delicious chicken wing recipes” says it all. This delicious chicken wing recipe is perfect for any occasion as chicken wings have become one of the most popular recipes, and we hope you enjoy making them too!