Experience life like never before.
Hot air balloon rides are a fantastic way to see the world, but they aren’t cheap. The average price per person is around $300-$400, depending on where you choose to go.
If you want to get away for a weekend, here are some of the best places to go hot air ballooning.
How much does a hot air ride balloon cost?
The prices can vary greatly from one country to another. In general, though, it costs between $200-500USD. Here are some examples:
1) France – Average Cost: $250USD
2) Germany – Average Cost: $350USD
3) USA/Canada – Average Cost: $450USD
4) Spain – Average Cost: $600USD
5) Italy – Average Cost: $800USD
6) Switzerland – Average Cost: $900USD
7) UK – Average Cost: $1000USD
8) Australia – Average Cost: $1200USD
9) New Zealand – Average Cost: $1500USD
10) South Africa – Average Cost: $2000USD
11) Brazil – Average Cost: $2500USD
12) Argentina -Average Cost: $3000USD
13) Mexico – Average Cost: $4000USD
14) Costa Rica – Average Cost: $5000USD
15) Peru – Average Cost: $6000USD
16) Chile – Average Cost: $8000USD
17) Colombia – Average Cost: $10000USD
18) Venezuela – Average Cost: $12000USD
19) Panama – Average Cost: $25000USD
20) Ecuador – Average Cost: $350000USD
21) Bolivia – Average Cost: $450000USD
22) Paraguay – Average Cost: $550000USD
How long do hot air balloon rides last?
A typical ight lasts about two hours, although this will depend on how high up in the sky you fly . If you have booked a sunrise tour, expect to be up in the air by 5 am! Hot air balloons usually take off at dawn or dusk so that there isn’t too much light pollution which could interfere with your view.!
What should I wear when going on a hot air balloon ride?
You don’t need anything special as far as clothing goes. Just make sure you bring comfortable shoes and layers if you plan on spending any time outside during the ight. You may also wish to pack sunglasses or sunscreen because the sun shines down on these things. It’s always good to check weather forecasts beforehand, especially if you plan to fly over water.
How Much Does hot air balloon training cost?
Do you know what kind of experience you’ll receive? Do you even care? These questions come up when people think about doing something new, whether it’s learning to play guitar or taking a trip somewhere exotic. But not everyone cares about their experience while traveling. Some people would rather spend money on other things than learn more about themselves. This doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t try out different experiences; after all, we wouldn’t recommend anyone else travel without trying everything once. However, sometimes you might nd yourself wondering why someone wants to pay thousands of dollars to learn how to drive a car or jump out of a plane. Why not save those kinds of expenses and instead invest them into something that makes you feel better inside?
When Should I Take A Hot Air Balloon Flight?
There are many reasons why you might want to book a hot air balloon ride. For example, you might enjoy watching nature change throughout the seasons, seeing animals in their natural habitat, or simply getting away from civilization for a few days. Whatever your reason, there are plenty of times to consider booking a hot air balloon ride, including weekends, holidays, spring break, summer vacation, fall breaks, winter vacations, etc.
Where Can I Book My Hot Air Balloon Rides?
Booking flights online has become more accessible thanks to Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Kayak, Cheapights, and others.
Do experience Hot Air Balloon Rides once in your lifetime!