Quotations for Women from famous People around the World
If you’re looking for motivation for your Life, look no further than these inspiring women quotes. Each quote has been carefully selected to give you an idea of what it’s like to live your best life.
Each woman has her own unique story to tell. So pull out your favorite pen and paper and get inspired today!
Are you stuck in a job that makes you unhappy? Is the partner you love so much at war with an other one inside you? Or have you always wanted to go traveling but don’t know how? Well, you are in luck because we have found great quotes about everything under the sun that can inspire you anything you want to make happen.
So if you’ve ever wondered what other people think about your dreams, then here are some inspirations from all different types of women who will hopefully help spark something new into Life.
Let’s start with some famous women quotes that will motivate you to take action on what you dream about. You don’t need a reason why you should do this – go ahead and create your future now!
1) “A goal without a plan merely wishes.” – Antoinette Brown
2) “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
3) “I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.” – Ann Faraclas
4) “The only way to happiness is to cease worrying about being happy.” – Epicurus
5) “We grow neither wiser nor better through reading books alone.” – Anne Bradstreet
6) “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Grace Slick
7) “Dreams are more powerful than money.” – JK Rowling
8 ) “It was when I lost everything that I learned how important they were” – Oprah Winfrey
9) “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive & then go try to make the world a better place. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” -Howard Thurman
10) “Be careful whose advice you buy, because you may become their prisoner.” – Unknown Woman
11) “There’s nothing wrong with dreaming big, except maybe trying to achieve them.” – Beyonce Knowles
12) “Do or die, it doesn’t matter which, as long as you do!” – Marilyn Monroe
13) “Remember always what he meant to his country. Let the dead bury the dead.” – Abraham Lincoln
14) “When you feel confused, don’t question whether God exists; rather, wonder where you would be in life without him.” – Author Unknown
15) “Every time you open up your mouth to speak, you risk revealing an ugly truth that you might later regret. Better to leave well enough alone than to risk having someone cut you down.” – Unknown Author
16) “I know that if I am ever going to be happy again, I must begin living now. I must stop waiting until I die to do things I want to do.” – Unknown Author
17) “The greatest gift you can give another person is your presence. No matter what, be there. Don’t talk about yourself. Just listen. Hear what the other person has to say. You will be amazed at how much this simple act of listening will impact your relationship.” – Unknown Author
18) “You cannot live on memories alone. You have to create new ones.” – Unknown Author
19) “A woman should never wear anything that she wouldn’t be willing to walk out of the room naked.” -Unknown Author
20) “To live is to forgive. To love is to lose. And to endure is to gain.” – Unknown Author
21) “If you’re lucky, you’ll nd that even though you didn’t travel far, you’ll still arrive home.” – Dr. Seuss
22) “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the World. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
23) “Sometimes we have to let our hearts lead us away from the familiar and towards the unknown. The journey is worth it.” – Unknown Author
24) “I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. If you mess up once, you get one chance. If you mess up twice, you get two chances. But if you mess up three times, you get zero chances. Zero! That’s it. There’s no fourth chance. So you better not mess up.” – Unknown Author
25) “In my experience, most women who are unhappy are looking for a man who is smarter than themselves. They need someone to tell them what to think, what to do. They need someone to take care of them. But men aren’t like that. We don’t want someone to take care of us. We want to take care of ourselves.” – Unknown Author
These are some of the quotes which will inspire you and help to mold your Life!