Experience America like no other.
If you want to see America’s beautiful scenery, then you should consider taking a sightseeing tour.
These tours offer a fantastic opportunity to get close to nature and learn about the history of visiting places.
Sightseeing tours are perfect if you’re looking for a unique way to explore the country. They also provide an excellent opportunity to meet new people and learn about their culture.
Whether it is your first time traveling or you have been around before but never taken one of these tours, we hope that this list will help you nd some great options!
Sight-seeing places in the USA
1) The Grand Canyon: This place is breathtakingly stunning. It’s known as “The Eighth Wonder of the World.” If seeing natural wonders interests you, then make sure to check out this location on your travel itinerary.
2) Niagara Falls: There’s something truly magical when standing at the base of Niagara Falls, watching its mighty waters tumble over the edge down into Lake Erie. And there’s nothing better than experiencing all four seasons here during different times of the year. Even though springtime brings flowers with colorful blossoms and summer offers visitors cool breezes from the lake, autumn can be pretty spectacular thanks to the changing colors of leaves along the riverbank.
3) Yosemite National Park: One of the most famous national parks in the United States, Yosemite has everything: waterfalls, lakes, mountains, forests, wildlife, granite cliffs, rivers, trails, camp grounds, hotels, restaurants, shops, museums, and more. You won’t believe how many things you’ll discover while exploring this incredible park.
4) Mount Rushmore: Located near Keystone, South Dakota, Mt. Rushmore was sculpted between 1927and 1941 by artist Gutzon Borglum who hoped his work would inspire Americans to overcome differences based on race, religion and political party. Today, the monument stands as a reminder o four nation’s beginnings.
5) Space Center Houston: Here, you can walk around outside and ride rocket ships above Earth. Plus, you can watch movies about space exploration and astronaut training. But, don’t forget to eat lunch because once you return to reality, you must try delicious food such as BBQ pork sandwiches and fried green tomatoes.
6) Disneyland Resort: Even if you aren’t familiar with Disney films, you still might recognize this theme park from TV shows, cartoons, video games, etc.
7) Walt Disney Concert Hall: With architecture inspired by Milan Cathedral, the venue hosts concerts, film festivals, exhibitions, lectures, awards ceremonies, rehearsals, and musical performances.
8 ) San Francisco Bay Area: Traveling through California? Then stop by the city of San Francisco, located right next door to Oakland. Not only does it feature gorgeous views of Alcatraz Island, Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, Lombard Street, Ghiradelli Square, Palace of Fine Arts, Chinatown, and Presidio Park, but it’s home to numerous tourist attractions, including Fisherman’s Wharf, Union Square, Haight Ashbury, Castro Theatre, Legion Of Honor Museum, de Young Museum, Asian Art Museum, Yerba Buena Gardens, AT&T Park, and much more.
9) Chicago: A fantastic destination for those interested in sports, shopping, dining, art galleries, theater, live music, nightlife, family activities, professional sporting events, and so much more.
10) Las Vegas: Home to countless entertainment venues, casinos, resorts, golf courses, spas, nightclubs, theaters, museums, hiking, biking, horseback riding, swimming pools, tennis courts, fishing, hunting, and just about anything else you could imagine.
11) New York City: The Big Apple is one of the top destinations in North America! It features world-class museums, Broadway Shows, Opera Houses, Dining, Shopping, Nightlife, Attractions, Parks, Beaches, Cruises, Trolleys, Ferries, Riverboat rides, Cable cars, Trains, Buses, Bicycle rentals, Pedicabs, Car services, Restaurants, Bars, Hotels, Casinos, Cinemas, Libraries, gardens, beaches, bike paths, walking tours, etc.
12) Washington DC: This magnificent capital city offers many sightseeing opportunities for tourists looking for culture, education, adventure, food, and fun.
13) Los Angeles: Located on the Pacific Ocean, this sprawling metropolis has been called “The Entertainment Capital of the World.” See why.
14) Seattle: Known as the Evergreen State, Seattle is truly an outdoor paradise with over 300 days of sunshine each year.
15) Portland: Oregon’s largest city combines beauty, history, and culture into one excellent vacation experience.
16) Vancouver: British Columbia’s beautiful oceanfront city is known for its spectacular skyline and stunning scenery.