Introduction: Why are Movies of the Past so Iconic to Generations
The movie industry has been a very lucrative one over the years, and it’s always been a source of inspiration for people and companies. In the past, movies were just movies. But now, with the advent of digital technology, it has become a medium to get their message across to people who are not familiar with them.
The Top Best Movies to Watch on Netflix Right Now to Get Inspired by Genres and Contemporaries
This video lists the top movies you should be watching on Netflix right now to get inspired by genres and contemporary films. That will give you a lot of fun. Enjoy!
- A Beautiful Mind by Ron Howard- This movie is beautifully made, with likable characters and superb acting by Russell Crowe and Jennifer Connelly. But the most exciting thing is that this movie was based on a true story, so watching how science can also help people in the real world was inspiring. And it is based on a true story, so if you are an American and want to watch the movie, you should decide to watch this right now!
- The Reader by Agnieszka Holland- Is a great movie that shows how much people need the love and affection of others in their lives. It is about two people who share a soul connection they don’t want to lose.
- Amadeus by Steven Spielberg- I think this is the best movie of all time because it made us feel how difficult it was for Mozart to be just a kid and a composer playing piano in Vienna. Still, at the same time, he managed to do all kinds of things, including writing some fantastic pieces of music.
- The Shawshank Redemption by Stephen King- I think this is the most difficult movie I have ever seen, and I have watched it a lot of times because the story is brutal to understand, but thanks to the superb acting and direction of Frank Darabont, that makes all difference in movies like this. It shows how much people need love and love and the need to be loved in that situation.
- The Godfather by Francis Ford Coppola- This movie is fantastic because it shows how life should be in films like this. Still, when you are living through it yourself, it can’t exactly be as dramatic and exciting as in movies made by Leonardo DiCaprio or even Michael Keaton.
- The Godfather 2 by Francis Ford Coppola- I think this is the best movie made by Francis Ford Coppola or any other director because it shows how much pain and suffering people go through in this world. I don’t know why I am so obsessed with the Godfather movies, but I guess it just grows on me like a person develops a beard after their first time shaving it. Still, on the other hand, I like this movie because of the incredible acting and direction by Francis Ford Coppola and because it is one of the most famous movies ever made.
- The Shining by Stanley Kubrick- I think this movie is even better than The Godfather, only because he knew what he was doing. This movie is shocking, creepy, and scarier than any horror movie I have seen. And it’s also very thematic because the central theme of this movie is that people can destroy everything they have created if they don’t care about it or ignore it.
- The Deer Hunter by Christopher Vogler is also a great movie because it was made in 1976, a year before the Vietnam War ended. This is a significant movie because it tells you that war is not suitable for anybody and everybody should be wary of it even though we don’t want to acknowledge it.
Conclusion: One New Thought Every Day from a Major Generation Icon
The generation growing up is the first generation to have a strong sense of self. This generation has a powerful sense of identity and belonging. This generation is known for its individuality and uniqueness. The world has changed in the last ages, but this generation still believes in their unique identity and does not like to change their views or opinions on things.