Have you ever wondered where America’s top hospitals are located?
There are hundreds of hospitals in the United States, but only a handful of them rank among the nation’s best.
This list was compiled by ranking the hospitals based on several factors, including patient safety and quality care.
Some best Hospitals in America that have excellent medical facilities
1. The University of Chicago Medical Center is a private, not-for-profit healthcare system located in the Hyde Park neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois. It has been ranked as one of the top 10 hospitals worldwide by Newsweek Magazine and Forbes. UCMC operates six medical centers across the United States and Canada.
2. NorthShore University Health System is an extensive hospital network based in Evanston, Illinois. They are affiliated with Northwestern University School of Medicine. NorthShore University Hospital is part of the system but is also an independent institution.
3. Advocate Health is a Catholic health care provider that includes two hospitals; Advocate Lutheran General Hospital and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital.
4. Children’s Memorial Hermann Healthcare System is a nonprofit pediatric academic medical center in Houston, Texas.
5. Cedars Sinai Medical Center is a 524-bed acute care teaching hospital in Beverly Hills, California.
6. OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital is a 654-bed facility situated in Columbus, Ohio.
7. Virginia Mason Medical Center is a 711-bed tertiary referral/quaternary care hospital located in Seattle, Washington.
8. Oregon Health & Science University is a university-affiliated community hospital serving patients from the Portland metropolitan area since 1892.
9. St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital is a 1,000+ bed acute care teaching hospital in Pontiac, Michigan.
10. R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center at the University of Maryland Medical Center is a Level I adult trauma center in Baltimore, Maryland.
11. Rush University Medical Center is a university-owned, level I trauma center in Chicago, Illinois.
12. Mayo Clinic is a nonprofit multispecialty academic medical center in Rochester, Minnesota.
13. Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center is a multispecialty group practice providing primary and specialty medical services to Kaiser Foundation Health Plan members in Los Angeles County.
14. University of Pittsburgh Medical Center – UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside is a 496-bed acute care teaching facility in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
15. Cleveland Clinic is a nonprofit academic medical center in Cleveland, Ohio.
16. Saint John Providence Health Center is a nonprofit organization that provides comprehensive care for over 400,000 people in urban areas of Central New Jersey. Its main hospital is Saint John Macomb Oakland Hospital in Oakwood Village, New Jersey.
17. Johns Hopkins Hospital is a 2,100-bed teaching affiliate of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. It is known for its free health care for children and pregnant women.
18. Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital is a V.A. medical center in Illinois.
19. Ochsner Baptist Hospital is a 501 not-for-profit faith-based organization headquartered in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana.
20. University of Cincinnati Medical Center is a teaching hospital operated by the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine.
21. Duke University Health System is a nonprofit medical system consisting of three hospitals: Duke University Hospital, Duke Raleigh Hospital, and Duke Duplin Hospital.
22. The Brooklyn Hospital Center is a private, not-for-profit, 650-bed hospital in New York City. It is one of several major hospitals under the auspices of the Kings County Hospital Corporation.
23. Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center is a 758-bed acute-care teaching and research hospital affiliated with the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
24. Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary is a nonprofit ophthalmic medical center and eye hospital in Boston, Massachusetts.
25. Loyola Marymount University Hospital is a 583-bed tertiary care teaching hospital in Los Angeles, California.
What state has the best hospitals in the U.S.?
The state of California has the best hospitals in America. This is because they have a high level of medical care and technology, making them better equipped to treat patients. They also have a large number of doctors and nurses available for treatment.
What is the #1 rated hospital in the U.S.?
The number one hospital in the United States is Johns Hopkins Hospital, located in Baltimore, Maryland. This hospital was ranked first for four consecutive years from 2013 – 2016. Johns Hopkins
Hospital has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report since 2015 for having the best overall quality, patient safety, and clinical outcomes.
What hospital has the best doctors in the United States?
The Mayo Clinic has the best doctors in America. They use the latest technology to help patients recover faster from illnesses and injuries. They also offer free health care for children and pregnant women.
The hospitals are usually ranked based on patient safety, clinical excellence, efficiency, and low-cost care. It also looks at hospital finances, including the amount paid by Medicare and Medicaid to treat patients.