Easter is just around the corner, and we are getting ready to celebrate with our families. We want to make it special, but we don’t know what to cook. Here are some easy Easter dinner ideas to help you enjoy the meal with your loved ones.
What are the 9 Easy Easter Dinner Ideas for Your Family?
This article will give you a list of 9 easy Easter dinner ideas for your family.
1. Make An Easter Bunny Cake
- The first step in making an Easter Bunny Cake is to prepare the cake batter. The recipe calls for 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup of milk, two eggs, 1/4 cup of vegetable oil, one teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 3/4 baking soda.
- The next step is to prepare the bunny ears. This will require two chocolate wafers and two small marshmallows. You need to put one chocolate wafer on top of the other and then place a small marshmallow on that layer.
- The process of making the cake is pretty straightforward. You’ll need to mix the dry ingredients, add the wet ingredients, mix it all, and pour it into your cake pan.
2. Make a Pasta and Vegetable Casserole with Chicken Broth
This is a recipe for a delicious and healthy dish that can be served as an appetizer or a main cou, and it is also perfect for serving during Easter dinner.
- This recipe requires you to make a thick chicken broth, which you can make by cooking the ingredients in a pot over medium heat.
- The vegetables will cook in the broth until they are soft, and then you will add some pasta, cream, eggs, cheese, and seasonings.
- Now it is time to assemble your casserole by layering your ingredients in the baking dish that has been greased with butter or oil.
- Finally, bake the casserole for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until it is golden brown on top and cooked thoroughly on the inside.
3. Make a Strawberry Shortcake with Vanilla Ice Cream
This is a step-by-step procedure for making a Strawberry Shortcake with Vanilla Ice Cream. This recipe is straightforward, and you will be surprised at how quickly it comes together. You can make this dessert for your Easter dinner or anytime you want to treat yourself.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a 10-inch round cake pan with parchment paper. This will help your cake release easier from the pan and prevent sticking.
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into a bowl and set aside.
- Add the butter, eggs, and vanilla to your stand mixer. Beat on medium speed until mixture is light in color, about 2 minutes. Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the strawberries with a spatula or dough whisk until evenly incorporated.
- Pour batter into cake pan and smooth top with a spatula. Bake for 15 minutes or until the batter is set. Cool in cake pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then turn out onto wire rack and cool completely before frosting.
- Top it with vanilla Ice-cream and serve.
4. Bake Vanilla Pudding and Fruit Salad
If you are looking for a step-by-step procedure for making a delicious fruit salad and vanilla pudding, then this is the blog post you should read.
- The recipe starts with preparing the fruit salad. This includes chopping and slicing the fruits and mixing them with sugar, salt, lemon juice and water.
- Then it makes the vanilla pudding by adding milk, eggs, and vanilla extract to the mixture.
- Lastly, it finishes off by adding whipped cream and topping it with strawberries or blueberries.
5. Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is a step-by-step guide on making the most delicious and easy chocolate chip cookies.
- The main ingredients for this recipe are flour, sugar, salt, eggs, butter, baking soda, and vanilla extract.
- These ingredients are mixed to create a dough rolled out thin and cut into squares.
- The dough is then placed on a greased cookie sheet and baked until they turn golden brown
6. Make Ham-Wrapped Asparagus
This is an easy recipe to make ham-wrapped asparagus.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut asparagus into about 2-inch pieces.
- Place the ham on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil, and place the asparagus around it.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven for 10 minutes or until you see that the ham is starting to brown.
- Remove from oven, and serve!
7. Baked Lamb Chops with Garlic and Herb Pasta Sauce
- Place lamb chops into a shallow dish.
- Stir two tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, pepper, and herbs in a small bowl. Rub over chops. Place in the fridge and let marinate for at least 1 hour or 12 hours.
Remove chops from marinade and season with salt.
- Preheat a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add in 2 tablespoons olive oil and butter until melted.
- Cook chops in the heavy skillet for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Serve hot garnished with additional fresh herbs.
The easiest Easter dinner ideas can be as simple as an egg hunt with the kids or a picnic in the park. If you’re looking for a little more of an Easter feast, check out these recipes for a full meal.