Introduction: Learn How to Make the Delicious Shortcut Palmiers Recipe
This recipe is a delicious dessert made with sweet dough, palmier cookies, and cream. The dough is rolled out into thin layers and then spread with a layer of sweetened cream, and it can be served as a light dessert or even an after-dinner dessert.
How to Make Quick and Easy Shortcut Palmier Cookies Recipe
A quick and easy shortcut palmier cookie recipe that is cool and simple to make.
These cookies are made with butter, sugar, flour, eggs, and vanilla extract. The dough is then rolled into balls before being flattened into disks, and the dough disks are then sandwiched with a layer of chocolate chip cookies.
What is a Shortcut Palmier?
A shortcut palmier is a type of dessert made with biscuit dough, and the dough is made by combining flour, sugar, and butter. The dough can be used as an edible base for many different types of desserts, including tarts, pies, or chocolate ganache.
A shortcut palmier is also known as a “palmier” because the pastry looks like an upside-down palm tree when baked.
The pastry can be made with any flavorings you desire, and it’s easy to make!
What You’ll Need to Make a Quick, Delicious & Easy Palmier Recipe
Palmiers are a famous French dessert made of a crispy, crunchy layer of almond paste sandwiched between two thin layers of chocolate. The recipe is easy to follow and only requires a few ingredients and tools.
Our team has tested this recipe, and we have some tips for you. Ingredients: – 1/3 cup granulated sugar – 3 tablespoons water – 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted – 2 cups all-purpose flour – 1 teaspoon baking powder Tools: – 8 x 8-inch square baking pan with removable bottom (or use two smaller pans)
– electric or hand mixer
– rolling pin
– 2 teaspoons granulated sugar,
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon and- 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 egg
– 1/4 cup of water
– 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir the flour and baking powder and set aside.
- Mix the granulated sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a large mixing bowl for about 30 seconds with a fork or whisk until the mixture is well combined.
- With the electric mixer, beat in the egg until smooth.
- Stir in the milk and water and mix on medium speed for about 10 seconds to combine ingredients with a few lumps remaining.
- Add in the melted butter and mix on medium-high speed to combine them with the flour mixture until just combined (about 10 seconds).
- Remove the bowl from the mixer, and fold in the dry ingredients with a spoon until just combined. Do not over-mix!
- Transfer batter to prepared pan and smooth surface with a wet knife or spatula.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes in the center of the oven or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Conclusion: Start Making Your Own Delicious & Easy Shortcut Palmiers Today
The article says you should make your own delicious and easy shortcut palmiers today.