As the Stars peep Through the Clouds, So can we
What is a Fly Over tour?
It’s an opportunity to go over the city and see it from above. You can take in all of your favorite sights, but you’ll be flying high!
How much does a Fly Over tour cost?
A Fly Over tour typically costs between $200-$300 per person based on the number of people traveling together.
Who can participate?
Anyone 18 years old or older may participate as long as they meet height requirements. Children under 12 must travel with an adult.
What are the Essentials Required for A fly-over Tour?
1. You will be flying in an airplane, so make sure you have your passport and visa with you.
2. Be prepared for weather changes – it is very likely that there could be rain or snow during some of your flights. If this happens, we can’t guarantee when we will get back to our hotel room, but if possible, try not to fly too late into the day as planes need to land at night. We recommend booking online well ahead of time to avoid disappointment!
3. Check-in times vary from airline to airline. However, most airlines require passengers to check in 2 hours before departure. This ensures that all passengers have checked in by then.
4. Please note: Some airlines allow us to pick up guests directly from the airport upon arrival. However, others require that we drop off at the baggage claim area first.
5. There is no refund policy for any reason unless otherwise stated.
6. Itinerary subject to change without notice.
7. No refunds after purchase date.
8. Travel insurance required.
9. Flight duration varies depending on flight type and route. For example, a domestic roundtrip flight would last approximately 3 1/2 – 5 hours, while international routes might take 6+ hours.
10. Trip cancellation protection included.
11. Trips depart daily; please book early to ensure availability.
12. Flights departing within 24 hrs of each other cannot be booked together.
13. Cancellation & Refund Policy applies to all reservations made through Viator.com. See Terms & Conditions for more information.
14. Price includes transportation, pilot, fuel surcharges, airport taxes, and fees. A booking fee per passenger of US$59.99 is not included. Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel with Air Canada or WestJet. Other restrictions apply.
Will I need extra clothing/equipment?
We suggest packing light because you never know what kind of weather you may encounter. Bring layers, hats, sunscreen, sunglasses, water bottle, camera, and plenty of cash.
Do I need special equipment?
No! You do not require anything other than comfortable clothing and shoes. Most importantly, one is recommended to bring binoculars because some of the best views include landmarks like The Empire State Building, One World Trade Center, and Central Park.
Can I wear earplugs?
Yes, earplugs are provided free of charge.
Is, Is it possible to get sick while I am doing a Fly Over tour?
If you’re feeling unwell, don’t worry about getting sick. You won’t be able to catch anything up here since we aren’t going anywhere near ground level. However, if you are sensitive to motion sickness, you might want to bring something to help ease those feelings. Also, keep in mind that the weather changes quickly, so pack accordingly.
What are my safety concerns?
The safest way to travel during any flight is by airplane. The FAA has strict regulations that govern how planes fly. There will always be turbulence when taking off or landing at airports. Flying through clouds may also cause some minor bumps. However, if there are no clouds present, then this should not happen. If you have any medical conditions, please let us know before booking to make sure our flights do not pose any risk for you. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and bringing along snacks and drinks just like you would with any other trip.
What precautions can I take?
Flying through the sky exposes you to more oxygen than what you’re used to breathing. This means that you might experience headaches, dizziness, nausea, lightheadedness, fatigue, muscle aches, chills, fever, coughs, sneezes, runny nose, sore throat, body pains, etc. These symptoms usually last about 24 hours. Some people report feeling better within 2-3 days. It depends on many factors such as age, health status, physical activity level, diet, environment, stress levels, etc. You must consult your doctor before going on a flight. Your doctor will determine whether these symptoms require treatment
or further evaluation.
Can I cancel a Fly Over tour?
Yes, cancellations made 30+ days before departure will receive a full refund minus a 20% fee. Cancellation less than 30 days before departure date: 50% deposit refunded; 25% balance due upon arrival. No refunds are available once the ticket is purchased. Please note that cancellation fees vary depending on seasonality.
Cancellations made 60+ days before departure will forfeit the entire amount paid. All tickets issued on a credit card will incur a 3% processing fee plus a $10 service fee. Tickets issued on debit cards will incur a 4% processing fee plus a $5 service fee. Refunds are given only if the customer cancels the key.