Introduction: What is AirTag Stalking
AirTag Stalking is a new concept in the world of advertising. It is a way for advertisers to track their customers by using air tags, which are small devices that can be placed on any item.
AirTags can be attached to any item, and they will send information back to the advertiser when a smartphone scans them. This information includes the customer’s location, the time and date of scanning, and even the store’s name where it was observed. This allows advertisers to track their customers with more accuracy than ever before.
How do Stalkers use AirTags?
airbags are small, lightweight, and inexpensive radio frequency identification (RFID) tags used to track objects. These RFID tags can be attached to a person or placed in a bag or purse.
While airbags were initially designed for inventory management, they have also been used by stalkers to track their victims. Some people might be able to find the tag and take it off the person without them noticing.
What are the Dangers that AirTag Stalking Presents?
AirTag is a new type of stalking introduced to the public. It is a form of cyber-stalking, and it is done by using the AirTag app. The app allows people to track the location of their loved ones in real-time, without them knowing about it.
The dangers associated with this are:
1) The person being stalked can be tracked even if they have turned off their GPS location services on their phone.
2) There are no geographical boundaries, and the person being stalked can be tracked from any part of the world.
3) The person being stalked cannot turn off or delete the app because they don’t know that they have been tagged, and there’s no way to find out who tags them.
How to Protect Yourself from AirTag Stalking?
AirTag is a GPS tracking device that can be easily concealed in clothing or other items. AirTag stalking is the use of AirTag to track the location of an individual without their knowledge or consent.
The following are tips on how to protect yourself from AirTag stalking:
- Keep your personal information private
- Be aware of the fact that you are being tracked
- Use a VPN to protect your data
- Be mindful of the location-based services and GPS on your phone
- Turn off Bluetooth when not in use
- Update all apps and OS to their latest versions
What are the Best Ways To Avoid Being Tracked by AirTags?
A list of tips on how to avoid being tracked by an air tag:
- Place the device in a location with high RF interference.
- Place the device in an area with high background noise.
- Shield the device from all wireless signals by placing it inside a metal box or wrapping it in aluminum foil.
- Turn off all wireless connections on your mobile phone and laptop, including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC—if you have these features on your devices—before putting them near the air tag to avoid being tracked by accident.
- When you are not using the device, store it in a Faraday bag so that no RF signals can reach it from outside of the bag or from inside of the bag if there is any metal present.
- If possible, use a wired connection to charge your mobile phone.
Conclusion: Why You Shouldn’t Ignore the Threat of AirTags
AirTags are not something to be ignored. They can track you and your habits without you even knowing about it. It would help if you did not miss the threat of AirTags because they can follow you and your patterns without you even knowing about it.